- Practical information
- Ticketing online
- The Café Jacquemard André
- The Privilège card
- Photos, Videos
- Work placements, jobs
1. What are the Museum’s opening hours?
The Museum is open every day from 10.00 am to 6.00 pm. Late night opening on Mondays until 9.30 pm during exhibition periods.
2. Who is eligible for free tickets and concessions?
Children aged 7 to 17, job-seekers and students all benefit from concessions (on presentation of written proof).
Children under the age of 7 and tourism professionals can get into the museum for free (on presentation of written proof).
3. Existe-t-il un tarif pour les séniors ?
No. The full rate applies.
4. Can I buy a ticket just for the temporary exhibition?
No, the ticket is combined with the visit to the permanent and exhibition collections.
5. Which is the closest underground or bus stop?
The closest underground stations are Miromesnil (lines 9 and 13) and Saint-Philippe-du-Roule (line 9). The closest bus stop is “Haussmann Courcelles” (lines 22 and 43).
6. Does the Museum have wheelchair access?
Access to the Museum is via a ramp, located to the left of the stairs. For your own convenience, we recommend only using the ramp if accompanied.
The first floor of the museum, including the temporary exhibition rooms, can only be accessed via a staircase. It is therefore not accessible to people with reduced mobility. A lift is to be installed in 2013.
7. Are pushchairs permitted in the Museum?
No pushchairs are permitted in the Museum. They must be left at the cloakroom. A baby carrier can be borrowed from the Museum.
8. Is there a cloakroom available?
Yes for clothes and bulky objects. It is free but unsupervised.
9. Can the gift shop be accessed separately from the Museum?
Yes, during Museum opening hours.
10. Can I come to the Museum with my dog?
No, animals are not permitted on the Museum site.
11. How long does the visit last?
The museum visit lasts around one and half hours, and the exhibition around one hour.
12. Does the museum offer guided tours for individual visitors?
Yes, guided tours of the permanent exhibitions are available. Booking is compulsory and must be made through our partner Cultival. Tel.: 0 825 05 44 05 (0,15€/mn) / Fax : 01 42 46 92 09 / Email : firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. Where can I find information on group visits?
Consult the “Groups” section.
15. Should I buy my ticket in advance?
Yes, buying a ticket in advance gives you access to a pass.
16. Can I reserve my ticket online?
Yes. Consult the “Book your ticket” section.
17. What should I do if I have a problem when buying my tickets online?
If you have encountered problems when buying your tickets online, or when printing them, please contact our partner GetATicket who is in charge of registering payments, providing your name, email address and any other useful information relating to your order (date of purchase, date of visit, etc.).
18. My order was confirmed, but I did not receive a confirmation email.
First of all, check that the email is not in your junk email or spam folder. If you did not receive an email on the day of your order although your order was confirmed, you may have entered your email address incorrectly. To receive a new email, contact our partner GetATicket, providing your name, email address and any other useful information relating to your order (date of purchase, date of visit, etc.).
19. Can I change the visit date I chose when I ordered online?
No. As stipulated in the general terms and conditions of sale, tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded. So be careful when ordering, as you cannot change the date of your visit once the transaction has been completed.
20. My admission ticket is valid from 9-11 am. Can I come to the museum outside this time slot?
No. In order to manage the flow of visitors, it is important to keep to the time slot chosen when you booked.
21. Can I collect my tickets bought online directly from the Jacquemart-André Museum?
No. The tickets must be printed at home as they will be checked. They cannot be collected at the Museum on the day of visit. Printing the order confirmation cannot under any circumstances be used as an admission ticket.
The Café Jacquemard André
22. What are the opening hours of the Café Jacquemart-André?
The Café Jacquemart-André is open from 11.45 a.m to 5.30 p.m and Sunday from 11 a.m to 5.30 p.m.
23. Can I go to the Café without paying for admission to the museum?
Yes, access is free.
24. Can I reserve a table for lunch or brunch at the Café?
Reservations are not possible.
25. Can I consult the Café menu online?
Yes, it can be downloaded from the Café Jacquemart-André page.
26. What does brunch include?
Details of our brunch can be found on the Café Jacquemart-André page.
The Privilège card
27. What is the Privilège card ?
The Privilège card is the membership card for the Jacquemart-André Museum. You will find all the information you need about the benefits of the card and how to obtain it on the “Privilège card” page.
28. Will the Privilège card give me discounts in the Café Jacquemart-André?
The Privilège card does not give any discounts in the restaurant. However it does give you a 5% reduction on any purchases from the Museum gift shop.
29. I have not received a confirmation email of payment or of my order.
First of all, make sure the email is not in your junk email or spam folder. If you did not receive an email on the day of your order although your order was confirmed, you may have entered your email address incorrectly. To receive another email, contact our partner GetATicket, providing your name, email address and any other useful information concerning your order (date of purchase, date of visit, etc.).
Email : email@example.com
30. I have not received my card.
If you have still not received your card within two weeks of placing your order, please contact the Jacquemart-André Museum membership department, which is responsible for issuing cards.
Tél. : 01 45 62 39 94
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org.
31. My card has been lost or stolen.
For more information about what to do if your card has been lost or stolen, consult the section dedicated to the Privilège card.
32. I want to update my contact details
1 - By letter or email: simply send us a message or an email with all your new contact details: address, landline telephone, mobile telephone, email address, so that we can update your file as soon as possible.
Musée Jacquemart-André - 158, boulevard Haussmann 75008 Paris / email@example.com
2 – Directly on the member pages of the Jacquemart-André Museum’s website: you can access the member pages on the website and update your details yourself.
33. How can I cancel or suspend my membership?
Membership is valid for one year. It is not possible to cancel or suspend it during the year. In addition, as stipulated in the general terms and conditions of sale, cards cannot be exchanged or refunded.
34. What are the current and upcoming exhibitions at the Jacquemart-André Museum?
To view the Museum’s programme, consult the Events section.
35. How can I receive information about the programme ?
You can sign up for our monthly newsletter to be kept up to date with Culturespaces exhibitions and events (newsletter in french).
36. How can I obtain information about previous exhibitions?
Consult the Archives section.
37. How can I get hold of information on the works exhibited at the Jacquemart-André Museum ?
Full descriptions of the works are provided on this website.
38. I am a journalist, how can I get hold of pictures?
The museum’s pictures are online on the website, in the Press section. A password is required to access the pictures. You can request access by completing a form and sending it to the communications department. Press releases and kits are freely accessible.
39. Who do I ask for permission to film or take photographs in the Museum or the temporary exhibition ?
To obtain permission to film or take photographs in the temporary exhibition, contact Christelle Maureau at Agence Claudine Colin Communication.
To obtain permission to film or take photographs in the Museum of the Café, contact Julia Da Costa, head of public relations, Culturespaces.
40. Can I take photographs or film in the Jacquemart-André Museum or the exhibitions?
Photography without flash is permitted in the museum. However, taking photos in the temporary exhibitions is not permitted.
41. I am an editor (or currently writing a book), how can I obtain a picture of the Jacquemart-André Museum to illustrate my work ?
The photographs online on the Museum’s website are made available for private use only. Their professional use is subject to current legislation and compliance with the copyright and rights of use covering the images. Any use of a picture for commercial purposes must be the subject of a request to the Jacquemart-André Museum Photo-library department.
Work placements, jobs
42. Where can I find job and work placement vacancies for the Jacquemart-André Museum?
You will find job and work placement vacancies for the Jacquemart-André Museum on the Culturespaces website.
43. Who should I send a job application to?
You can send your application, together with a CV to:
Direction des Ressources Humaines
153 boulevard Haussmann
or the address firstname.lastname@example.org
44. Who should I send an intern application to?
Culturespaces can only consider applications for compulsory work placements which form part of a course.
You can send your application directly to the Museum administrator at the following address:
A l’attention de la direction
158 boulevard Haussmann
75 008 Paris
or the address email@example.com